

Some of you may have seen my previous blog (bahamaheathersblog), but I thought since our lives have changed so much in the last year that we'd start a new, improved, UPDATED blog....and we'll do our best to keep up on it!
The name of our blog pertains to me (H), Zoie (Z) and Indie, the dog (I)...the three of us are definitely incorporated!
I love the idea of keeping people updated this way. It's important for me to let the people we care about and who care about us know what is going on in our lives! I will try to keep it as updated as possible...in return, I hope everyone stays in touch with us and does the same about letting us know what is going on in their lives, too!
Lots of love - Heather
Thursday, January 11, 2007
NEW Blog!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your new blog, Heather! I've got it saved in my favorites now (had forgotten the name of your old one!), so I'll check back often. Check mine out too--you were the inspiration for it! Take care and hope to see you soon!
ya'll look sooo mucho alike and so beautiful.buddy looks like a little angel and u is the angel mama.
Post a Comment