Saturday, August 4, 2007

+++The Lancaster County Fair+++

Lindsay & I took Zoie out to the Lancaster County Fair one afternoon/evening while my Mom was visiting my brother, sis-in-law and nephews. I thought it would be nice for her to see the real animals whose sounds she can make (except that I don't know what sound a bunny makes!?)...In our walk around we looked at the rabbits & poultry, some sheep, beef cattle, the 'exotic' petting zoo where there was a kangaroo and a monkey playing in a tire swing, and then saw dairy cattle and HORSES! Zoie went nuts about the horses...she loved them! I was glad because I thought she would be frightened. Then we went and had some ice cold watermelon while listening to an Elvis impersonator and finished up the evening with a yummy spaghetti dinner...as Zoie says, it was "nummy-nummy"!!


Hey! It's Granny D's double!! HA!


Hi, Bunny!


Whattid you say? Baak, Baak Chicken?!


Hello, little goat...don't eat my clothes!


Pretty horsey...neighhh!!

0 comments: