Like the Green Day song says..."Wake me up when September ends..." Well, time to wake up! I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted on the blog but what a busy month it was! September starts with Labor Day and we very honored to have our special friend, Susan, come and visit from Oklahoma City for the weekend! It was a blast and so much fun hanging out with Susan...cousins Shelly, Tony & Spencer also came up for a day and we went to the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha. It was a HOT day but also a LOT of fun! The next weekend, Zoie & I went out to Uncle Gary and Aunt Chris' because it had just been too long since we'd seen them! A small town near where they live was having their fall festival so we got to partake in those activities. My work sent me on a training trip to Lafayette, Louisiana, so that took out a whole week...but I lucked out on my rental car and ended up with a shiny red Mustang convertible! Not a car I would buy, but man it was sure fun to toodle around in for a week in the nice Louisiana weather!! And we can't forget that September brought in the 2007 Nebraska Football season - it must really be fall now! Go Big Red!! (2-1 so far!) In between all that we've just been trying to enjoy the cooler fall weather as much as we can by getting outside and just living one day at a time! We hope that you are all doing well and enjoying September too!!!
All our Love,
Heather, Zoie & Indie










Sunday, September 23, 2007
September - where hast thou gone?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment