Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Zoie is 2!!! (Part 1 - The Party)

Unbelievable as it is...my little baby girl is 2! And, of course, birthday = party!! The idea for the party was to have an Build Your Own Sundae Party...but I couldn't find any invites that had ice cream on them so, with Grandma Lucy's help, we just made them...and I thought they turned out really cute!



Grandma Lucy and I also made the birthday cake...



The party, held the day before Zoie's actual birthday, was at a local restaurant that has an old fashioned soda-fountain bar. It was a glorious spring day out so it was perfect! In the morning, Zoie went with me to drop off the cake and then we went to get her LOTS of balloons - she loves them!! Next we went home, got all ready for the party and proceeded to the festivities. Zoie is very blessed to have awesome people in her life (and so am I) - Grandma Lucy; Pop-Pop Jim; Jill, Travis & Brayten; Auntie Lindsay; Donna S.; Bernice H.; Wendy, PC, & Piglet; Aunt Linda, Cousin Shelly & Spencer - who drove over 3 hours to come to the party!; Vonda & Connor; Daycare lady Pat & her husband, John; Terri T; and EJ! Everyone had marvelous sundaes and yummy cake - Zoie loved it all! Enjoy the pics!!



















Zoie even got a brand new pink & purple tricycle...and she cruised it all over the restaurant!!



Thank you to everyone who was able to come to the party and make it a huge success! And to those who I know wished they could be there, we missed you - you were there in spirit for sure!

0 comments: