Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And It's Back to the Drawing Board!

So, remember back in October when I mentioned that I had gotten this great new job that allowed me to work from home and to work with the software that I like? Well, on June 2, my position with that company was terminated effective immediately - workforce reduction due to the horrible economy.

I am doing surprisingly well, with my main concern being for Zoie. But we are blessed that we have a roof over our heads (via Mom!) and things could be much worse. I'm definitely not the only one that is in this situation as more and more people are finding themselves without work. I'm trying to stay positive about the whole thing...I really believe things happen for a reason!! I have faith that God will take care of us...and we're praying for all those affected by similar situations as well as the victims of the recent severe storms/tornados around here.

There will still be the cute pics of Zoie on here when I can as well as the exciting saga of my job hunting experiences...I know, you can hardly wait! LOL

Stay tuned.......

1 comments:

t said...

I'm praying for you that you find a good job soon, Heather! I'll keep an eye out. You're blessed to have your wonderful mom and daughter.

Meanwhile I'd like to hire you to bake a cake for my twins' July 8 birthday!