People who have known me for a while tend to comment on how well I remember certain things or that I remember some things at all because they have no recollection of a time/place/event whatsoever; I guess I have passed this onto my daughter. Prior to her move, our dear - and artistic - friend, Lind$ay gave Z0ie some paintings she had done. The gifting of these paintings happened on or about September 18, 2009 at a restaurant. There is a total of 4 paintings and Z0ie only saw them at the restaurant and then at home before (sorry, Linds) I put them in a closet for storage. So fast forward to yesterday (10/12/09 - about a full month later), and I'm getting Zoie ready in the morning...I hold up her shirt and she gets very excited, saying, "Mommy! My shirt is just like Linzee's painting she gave me!!" At first, I was like, "Huh?"...then I remembered! So I had to pull out the painting and snap a photo. Guess great art leaves a great impression!!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
The Amazing Recall of a 3 Year Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOL! oh zoie and her memory...its amazing i think! thats awesome that she remembered my paintings, makes me feel good :)Cute pic!
Very smart girl, that Zoie! Her shirt DOES match the painting.
Post a Comment