Yes, it's true...Zoie turned 18 months old on October 20th! That means we've been living back in Nebraska for a whole year already - wow! We went to the Dr for Zoie's normal 18 month chk up and everything is great...the doctor said she's doing awesome and that I'm doing a great job with her - always nice to hear that. She's met and exceeded most milestones for her age which just reminds me again how very blessed & lucky I am! So...her stats were as follows:
Head Circumference: 18.5" (50-75%)
Weight: 25 lbs, 14 oz (75-90%)
Heighth: 35-3/4" tall (over 97%) (Go figure!)
The doc said that it's usually at 18 months for girls when they guesstimate adult heighth by doubling current heighth...so that would be 5'10...BUT when you factor in my heighth and that of her birth father (6'8)...he figures she'll probably be about my heighth (almost 6'3), give or take. Nebraska Volleyball player perhaps!?! I won't talk about the kicking & screaming she did when the doc tried to examine her! Jeesh! It was crazy! She got a flu shot that day & it bothered her less than the stethoscope & stuff! Oh well...good to know she'll fight back!
Take care and we'll be posting Halloween stuff next!
Love,
Heather, Zoie & Indie
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Zoie's 18 Month Check-Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Heather, thanks so much for keeping me on your mailing list. I know I've been out of touch, but I think about you and Zoie all the time. Someday soon I'll pick up the phone so that I can hear BOTH your voices. Love and Kisses... Annemarie
Hey Heather! I can't believe how much Zoie is growing and becoming such a beautiful little lady. Keep the posts coming - I enjoy reading about you both. Hope the new job is going well - keep in touch! Amanda in NC!
Post a Comment