Thursday, November 15, 2007

We Got Poo Poo in the Potty...Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha

And the long journey of potty training begins...dum dum duh dum! Zoie made it obvious that she was trying to go #2 and, as usual, she was fighting it...we let her set on her new potty chair and read books about using the potty, etc...but to no avail. So, we decided to help her relax and went ahead with night time bath...well, she was in the tub only a short time when I could tell she was ready to let it go so I grabbed her out and set her on her potty and plop plop...there it was...poo poo in the potty! I don't think she knew what to think at first, but Grandma & I were SO excited that she got caught up into it, too! I offered to let her dump (what a pun!) the contents into the big toilet, but she just said, "Uck!" (she really IS a smart kid!)...anywho, I emptied it and we flushed and we bid the poo a fair adieu! We shall see if this changes her anal retentiveness (and I mean that...she tries desperately to keep the poo in usually)! I'm hoping the cute little big girl unnawear that Grandma bought & showed her will be some incentive as well! Stay tuned for the adventures of Princess Poo (aka Zoie)....

Love to all,
Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keep us updated. All the pics are great...I'm betting on a modeling career for Zoie...Sorry NE soccer team.
Heather, your hair is cute...guess I didn't realize you had grown it so long...the color is good too.
You sound very happy. I enjoy getting updates...you write well.
Take care of that little one & yourself.
KC Debbie

Anonymous said...

i MISS YOU GUYS POO AND ALL!!!!