Well, it's getting here...that time when my high school friends and I are now closer to 40 than we are to 30!! In fact, a high school friend who graduated a few years before me, turned the big four-oh this month and her husband had a surprise birthday party for her. Kristin, now that she is a flight attendant and has way more ease of getting here than before, was able to schedule a trip in to really add to the surprise! Here are some pics we took at the house and then at the party where we met up with another HS classmate, TT. Guess if we have to get older, we might as well do it right and I think we all look smashing for our ages!! It was a fun night and great to see Kristin as always - even if just for a couple of days.
My mom & I....jpg)
Kristin & I...
Kristin, TT, & I...
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Old Friends, Together Again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
If I modestly say so myself...we look smashing! Now that we are 27 (plus 10 yrs), the fact that we are mostly wrinkle free and have kids on top of it is just short of a miracle. I had a great time!
Post a Comment