One day after mom had picked Zoie up from preschool/daycare, they went to a local produce stand to get some fresh fruit/produce. The woman who ran the little market was giving out samples of pluots (hybrid combo of apricots and plums)...well, Zoie LOVED it! Suddenly, Mom and the lady turned around and Zoie had grabbed one off the stand and bitten into it - and, of course, had pluot juice all over her as she dove in bite after bite! I had a similar happening with her at home yesterday evening...we'd just gotten home and she wanted a snack. Apparently, mommy wasn't moving fast enough because when I turned around, she had already snatched a pluot off the counter and had a couple of juicy bites taken out of it! I quickly got her stripped down to her diaper, got her in her chair and let her have at it...you can see in the photos why there was a need for clothing removal!


Friday, October 10, 2008
It's Plum Good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment