FAVORITE TOP 5 NOVELS: Actually, there are more than 5...it's a series by Laurell K. Hamilton about Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter (I know not earth-shattering literature, but I still love them). They are: Guilty Pleasures, The Laughing Corpse, Circus of the Damned, The Lunatic Cafe, Obsidian Butterfly, Danse Macabre, Blue Moon, Cerulean Sins. I also love books by Anne Rice - I'm kind of into vampires! I also love the Scarlet Letter
FAVORITE SHORT STORIES: I have no idea - do kid's books count?! LOL
FAVORITE POEM: Not sure...and I'm feeling really uncultured right now.
FAVORITE SONG: Seriously? I could list a song a day for 10 years! A few: My Daughter's Eyes by Martina McBride; Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran; Shameless by Garth Brooks; Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode; Amazing Grace
FAVORITE CONCERT ATTENDED: Melissa Etheridge and KISS (I was front row...Gene Simmons could have licked me...hee hee)
FAVORITE ARTISTS: Ansel Adams (I know, it's photography, but that is art to me); Van Gogh; Monet; Mary Cassatt; I also like some of Gauguin; Gustav Klimt (love The Kiss!); Daniel Pollera
FAVORITE MOVIES: Interview with the Vampire, Grease, Dirty Dancing, Titanic...and I could go on & on & on...
FAVORITE TV SHOW OF ALL TIME: Golden Girls
FAVORITE FOODS: seafood and steak
FAVORITE VACATION: Any trip to the Bahamas
FAVORITE SPORT: NE football, Gymnastics
FAVORITE TIME OF DAY: Leaving work
FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: Friday
FAVORITE HOBBIES: photography, movies, travel, reading
Friday, January 23, 2009
Favorite Things (For Theresa)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
First post in 5 weeks!! YEAH!
Yes Ansel Adams count, photography counts as art!
and I must say Shameless is one of my favorites too!! LOVE it!
I love Anne Rice too and anything vampire. You can tell we're the same age; I remember in jr. high we'd go on and on about Duran Duran. Still love 'em!
And hey, photography is definitely art. (Graphic design is not, lol). Golden Girls was my 2nd pick; maybe we'll be like those ladies one day--you'd be Blanche and I would be Sophia.
Post a Comment