My nephew started to college mid-January, and luckily, he's a little closer than he has been so one evening, Mom, Zoie & I went to visit him and check out his dorm room as he embarked on collegiate life!


After some pretty January snow was falling, I bundled Zoie up to go outside and she did her first "snow angels." She kept saying, "wings fly so keep arms high!"

On another day, Grandma wanted to get Zoie a sled so we headed off to Wally world and found her a saucer. We got home and Grandma (and I) took her on some runs around the back yard. She loved it! She kept saying, "Go faster, Gramma!" Indie got into it too as we let him off his tie-out since we were outside to make sure he didn't go through the fence!




Next was her/our first go at a snowperson...we think she turned out beautifully - her name was Crystal (as in Frosty's wife). 




As for me, I was sent on a short work assignment to Lincoln County, Illinois...I was only there a couple of days, but snapped some photos...it was very appropriate to be there at this time since this year marks Honest Abe's 200th Birthday! Very cool...



Saturday, January 17, 2009
Winter Fun, Dorms and the Land of Lincoln
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment