Monday, May 21, 2007

Bahama Mamas 2007


Well...we used to say it jokingly, but this time it was true...I really was a Bahama Mama now! Yes, there was another annual girls' trip to the Caribbean from Apr 27 thru May 5...just me and my friend, Vonda, and the blue ocean and the cold drinks...and the casino...and the booze cruize...it's all so blurry now. Ha! We stayed on Cable Beach in the capital city of Nassau for a week...and let me just say that a couple of years ago, that week wouldn't have been nearly long enough, but this time...well, this time was different! I missed Zoie SO much and I had some emotional breakdowns during the week and it was the first time I can remember EVER being glad that I was leaving the Bahamas...if only I could have taken it with me! In between the emotional times, we did have a great trip though. Lots of laying in the sun and swimming...nice laid back evenings out...a great day trip to the Atlantis Resort (which is nothing short of FABULOUS!) and a riot on the booze cruize the last day to wrap it up and watching the sunset from a beach house back porch! I will definitely go back to the Bahamas, but for a shorter period of time probably or WITH Zoie! Enjoy the pics!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang girl, you look EXOTIC.you look sooo beautiful and the bahamas, wow! like heaven on earth.its magnificent! p.s it's good to see u looking free, no stress just enjoying the moment.:)