Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter & Oklahoma City - Pt 2

After an eventful day on Saturday and a lot of good rest, we were ready for Easter Sunday! We were guests at Ray's mother's home for the afternoon - we had yummy home-cooked food and the kids (Zoie & Isaiah) got awesome Easter baskets from Auntie Susan and then did an egg hunt in the back yard. Here's how the hunt basically went: Zoie carried the basket and Isaiah found the eggs and put them in the basket. If he tried to take the basket or get eggs out of it, Zoie promptly turned it away from him and said, "Mine!" Go figure! It was a lot of fun to watch them for sure!













That evening, I think we were all tired (as you can tell, Zoie was!) so we just chilled at Susan & Ray's and I packed up as much stuff as I could that evening. The next morning, Zoie and I got up and around and headed back north with some wonderful memories. We thank Susan & Ray for their hospitality - we love them bunches and enjoyed being with them and in their home, where we felt very much at home as well!

0 comments: