We finally found a free weekend to getaway to visit some of our relatives in Kansas. We only got to see a few people but we had a great time...when we arrived, it was to Aunt Linda & Uncle Dan's to say hello and drop Zoie off so that mommy could go spend some grown up time with Shelly. Zoie had a great time at Aunt Linda's and loved playing with Tyson and Spencer...the fresh pineapple from Mexico wasn't bad either!
On Saturday, Shelly, Spencer, Zoie and I went to town and had lunch and did some quick shopping. Spencer and Zoie were riding in the backseat together and Spencer was really amused at trying to get Zoie to say all kinds of different words - it was quite comical! That evening, Uncle Cousin Tony babysat Zoie all by himself...they got along great!! I think they both charmed each other! While Zoie was with Tony, and Spencer was at a birthday party, Shelly and mommy were having fun at a piano bar...silly girls we are!
As always the visits go too fast but we did have some time to get outside for a while on Sunday...it was a beautiful day after a couple of cold ones so we took a walk to the school playground. It's the very same playground and school where I went to Kindergarten in 1976!! I think the little slide Zoie was on is also the same slide I went down many times as a child...pretty neat!
After some time at the playground, we went back to the house and hung out on the porch and Spencer showed us his little tree fort...
It was a nice little trip and we had much fun.....thank you to Spencer from Zoie for playing basketball with her and playing the piano with her too!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Quick Visit to KS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment