Our sweet friend, Piglet, celebrated his 1st birthday and his party was on March 15th...I'd talked to Zoie about going to a birthday party and she was so excited! However, the night before the party, bedtime came much later than usual. So...the morning of the party, she was in rare form...overtired, upset, throwing tantrums like I haven't seen up til now. She even went down for a MORNING nap which is so unlike her! Luckily, mom offered to watch her and let her sleep while I went to the birthday party. So I went - and felt totally guilty the entire time. There were other kids there and I just knew Zoie would have had fun...plus everyone asking, "Where's Zoie? We were hoping to see her.." I tried to be cheery (because it WAS a great 1st birthday party) for the party but I was also very glad to get home to her - and she was in a MUCH better mood!
Here's the Happy Birthday boy!
And here's my happy girl when I got home!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Friend's 1st Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
That little boy is sure cute! Must get it from his mommy.
Post a Comment