Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday Parties!!

As a break in the hospital stay, Zoie & I went to a birthday party for my friend Amy's little girl, Sawyer. She had fun stuff for them to do like make foam sticker door hangers, play with balloons and of course all of Sawyer's toys! Zoie loved the play vaccuum cleaner...hmmm, have to remember that one! We didn't stay long but it was a nice distraction and is always great to see Amy & Sawyer!!







Next, we went to PCJ's 2nd Birthday party...it just doesn't seem possible that he is two already! The kids had fun playing - especially in the ball pit that PC & Wendy had out! They had a surprise for all of their guests; a new addition to the family named (Chuck) Taylor - a very sweet puppy!! I was very excited about the puppy...I've got puppy/baby fever but know I can't/shouldn't do either so it was nice to get that fix!








(My camera battery was REALLY low so I don't have many photos...)

0 comments: