Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Patty's Day 2009

I usually don't do much for St. Patrick's Day but was really in the mood this year so first I got Zoie all decked out with green sparkly finger- and toe-nails...she wore the green shirt with silver shamrocks that said "Mommy's Lucky Charm" (didn't get a pic of it as I left before she got ready on this day)...then Gramma found her this fun headband with Shamrock wigglers on it...she loved it!




That evening, Mommy got to go out for a while! My friend, Vonda, & I went to Grandmother's for wings & green beer! It was a LOT of fun...all the people there were pretty festive including a leprechaun wanna-be named Dexter (who, it turned out, I'd met before in a past life!). A Bag-pipe group even came in and played a couple of Irish tunes before they were on their way again! Erin Go Bragh!!






0 comments: